Wednesday 11 November 2015

If you can't beat them... JOIN THEM!

I've been a busy interior designer for 25 years now and have accounts with most of the fabric, wallpaper and lighting companies.
Increasingly, clients are online-savvy and know they can order online at a discount. Indeed, they are even doing their own sourcing which saves me time and sometimes throws up gorgeous new products and designs I didn't consider!
There will always be clients who don't/won't/can't order online, and would rather pay RRP to have a professional to advise and supply the whole job. However, if you're one of the growing millions who want to put in the leg-work to find a bargain, I'm happy to help!
Please email me with any requirement and I'll reply quickly with a quote. I can check and reserve stock, order samples and send you an online payment request with a simple secure payment button.
As soon as you pay, your items will leave the supplier and be on their way to you or your curtain maker.

I deal with all the well known interior companies and I usually reply within minutes to quote and order requests. I can also help calculate fabric quantities if required.

Fabrics are delivered direct from the supplier, or can be sent for treatment to BSI fire safety regs for upholstery. Please indicate use and request quote for this.

Please email me here QUOTE with your requirements :)

No comments: